We are not considered as a financial institution by the guidelines set forth by the State of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions involving us, are considered and processed as a “PAWN” transaction.
- Transactions on a title loan that goes past 10 days of delinquency, may be subject to loss of pawned collateral.
- “Non-payment” of a title pawn transaction, is considered delinquent and could result in loss of collateral.
- We work with responsible lending practices to people in need emergency financial help. Our intentions are never to lend with the purpose to repossess collateral. All applicants need to be certain that they are able to repay their loan obligation off in order to retain their collateral.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on loans may as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of loan transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- For our information see “contact us” tab on site.
- The company adheres to and complies with the local and State pawn code.